THE 2022 PROPOSED BUDGET awaits the
PLEDGE OF SUPPORT
BY THE HCC CONGREGATION ON JAN.30, 2022.
All entries and Budget numbers will be
administered "retroactive" from January 1, 2022.
The new 2022 PROPOSED BUDGET
is posted above
for view on JANUARY 16, 2022.
FINANCES AT HCC:
TRANSPARENCY is important to the HCC family, and especially among those entrusted to lead. Our church finances are no exception.
Monthly Financial Reports of "Profit-Loss", "Account Details", "Previous Year Comparisons", and a "Monthly Balance Sheet" is available upon request from the HCC Offices at any time.
We have a thorough system of checks and balances for recording Offerings/Donations, Accounts payable and receivable. If you would like more information about those safeguards, please contact our Administration Ministry Team Leader, JEFF KNOX, or Elder Liaison to the Administration Team, JESSE KAMPFER, or any of our Elders or Pastoral Staff.
THE BUDGETING PROCESS with HCC:
* Early NOVEMBER - HCC Leadership Team reviews Year-To-Date numbers and begins formulating what ministry needs their areas might have for the coming year. Ministry Team Leaders meet with their team to pray, talk over, and plan for next calendar year.
* DECEMBER - HCC Leadership Team continues their review of Year-To-Date numbers and hones in on changes/continuing/new ministry needs their areas might have for the coming year. Groups finalize their budget needs for the new year and report to the appropriate Ministry Team Leader by the close of the calendar year.
* EARLY JANUARY - With year-end final financial numbers in place, the Elders and Ministry Team Leaders carefully prepare their new Proposed Budgets for the new year. Consideration for giving results, previous year comparisons, and what will be needed in the coming year are all evaluated.
* MID-JANUARY - The new years HCC PROPOSED BUDGET is reviewed and finalized by end of the second week of January. The HCC Leadership Team gives it's approval after the Elders approval is given, and the new budget is then made available to the HCC family via email, paper copies, requested mailings, and on this website.
* JANUARY 16, 2022 - HCC 2022 PROPOSED BUDGETS available.
* JANUARY 23, 2022 - HCC 2022 PROPOSED BUDGET "PRESENTATION" Meeting for questions and answers will take place on this Sunday at 9:30am in the Sanctuary Room. It will be limited to less than an hour.
* JANUARY 30, 2022 - HCC 2022 PROPOSED BUDGET "PLEDGE OF SUPPORT" is called for. Those who are a regular part of this local church are welcome to pledge their support in prayer, volunteer time, and finances to help with the HCC Ministries shown in this new year's budget. Pledges can be made by:
1. Email response to the Jan.28 "Friday News"
2. Paper Pledge Card on Sunday morning
3. Mailing in a Pledge Card
4. Designating on the facebook "comment" section during Sunday
Worship Celebration that you "Support Budget".
ANY QUESTIONS regarding HCC Budget/Finances/and the Administration Ministry, please contact Administration Team Leader, JEFF KNOX, or Elder liaison, JESSE KAMPFER.