Please join together with the HCC family
and lift up these concerns to the Lord.
They are many and diverse, yet each
one so very important.
You can request prayer, or send prayer updates
by clicking the box below. Please designate if the requests are
"confidential", or for the entire HCC family.
Confidential requests will be shared with and prayed for
by our Pastoral staff and Elders only.
HCC FAMILY PRAYER LIST (updated MARCH 21, 2023)
- FOR THOSE WE ENCOUNTER EVERYDAY who do not know the saving grace of Jesus Christ. That we may share the Good News in effective ways that bring them to the point of considering what God has done through the death and resurrection of His one and only Son, Jesus Christ. So many of our family, friends, work associates, schoolmates, etc. do not know His saving, loving grace!
- OUR NATION, AND THE WORLD: Pray for all nations in turmoil across the globe, for their people and leaders. Pray for our country, our state, our community.....it's people, and our leaders.
- LUCINDA NOE (Ricardo Canas/Nica's mom) Brain tumor. On hospice care now. In the Klamath Falls area.
- KEVIN BRAY (son of Dave & Sandy, dad of Sara & Noah, brother of Amber): At Good Samaritan Hospital ICU in Corvallis. Diagnosed with MRSA/Pneumonia & on a ventilator. Suffered Heart Attack. On kidney dialysis. Very sick man. Pray for healing and for his family.
- FERN BOYD: Broke her hip. Hospitalized at McKenzie-Willamette. Contacted Covid, so still there. Will be moving to rehab center soon.
- BRETT LARSON (Brother of Brenda Hoiland) Recently diagnosed with stage 3 Liver Cancer. Receiving I.V. treatments. Great concern. Pray for healing, peace, family.
- LAURIE EASTRIDGE: Hip Replacement Revision, March 30. Pray for good healing this time around!
- PAM HOLBERT: (Mom of Nikki Kropf) Doctors have discovered a Bacteria in her system causing concern and pain. Will take Infectious Disease experts to treat as it is a very resistant strain. Treatment is very expensive and not likely covered by insurance. Pray that it does not turn Septic and that the pain medication begins to work so she gets some relief soon. Pray for healing, peace, and comfort.
- DEREK (Nephew of Randy & Debbi Klemm) Involved in Collision with him on motorcycle and a motor vehicle in Arizona. Critical condition with 3 surgeries so far (abdominal, spinal, fractured pelvis). Paralyzed mid abdomen down with poor prognosis on that condition. Heavy sedation and ventilator right now, but hoping to move to less sedated and off ventilator in the next couple of days. Rough road ahead. Prayers for Derek and his family. For a miracle with spinal injury recovery, strength, healing, peace.
- NATHAN & HANNAH (Mathers) JONES: Lost their newborn son, Walker, to meningitis. Walker was born premature at just over 29 weeks along with his twin sister, Harlow. Little Harlow Mae is doing well, but the grief this family is feeling is overwhelming.
- BETH (Friend of Hoilands) Wasn't feeling well, so went to Doctor - diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer, also detected in Lungs, etc. Pray for her physical healing, but also for recognition of God for Beth, her family and friends.
- FINLEY CHANCE: (Great-Granddaughter of Jim & Anita McClure) 3 year old with Leukemia. Working with OHSU receiving treatments.
- RUTH FALK: Moved to new home at a Junction City Assisted Living facility! Gaining appetite and strength. Heart concerns.
- GOD'S STOREHOUSE: Providing food & household goods for local families in need. Donations and Volunteers always needed.
- HCC GIVING: Blessed by continued faithful and generous giving by the HCC family in the new year of 2023.
- MICHAEL BRYSON'S FAMILY & friends: Missing since August 2020. Son of Parrish & Tina Bryson and sister to Krista. Pray for Peace.
- HCC YOUTH MEXICO MISSION '23: In the works for JUNE 16-27, 2023. Praise for great support at the Dessert/Auction! Pray for good participation of HCC family in fund raising, prayer and support. Pray also for trip plans, logistics, & the family in Mexico we will build for.
- HCC ELDERS & LEADERSHIP: For their personal walk with the Lord and godly, faithful leading and shepherding for the HCC family.
- WINEMA CHRISTIAN CAMP: Funding. Facilities. Family and special groups Conferences coming up this Winter and Spring seasons.
- NORTHWEST CHRISTIAN NETWORK: Winter & Spring programming, and work on buildings this winter.
- TURNER RETIREMENT HOMES: Prayer for staff & residents - Staff shortages and resident's health. Transitioning to new care plans.
- MID-VALLEY FELLOWSHIP: Pray for those who are struggling with sexual and relational wholeness in the midst of a broken and confused world. Pray for the programs and those who serve others through MVF as they seek to redeem and restore lives thru Christ.
- THOSE STRUGGLING WITH JOBS, HOUSING, FINANCES: Prayer for accepting employment opportunities, wisdom, courage, and peace.
- EUGENE & MIRA POGORELOV: Our global missionaries now aligning with Fellowship of Christian Athletes ministries in Moldova. Pray for a smooth transition back in Moldova and the ministry they have begun there now in Eugene old home town.
- RON & JACQUI WHISLER: Wycliff Bible Translators/Indonesia. Back in Indonesia now working with translators, pastors in Indonesia on new texts. Discipleship projects.
- AUSTIN & JESS: Returned to mission field in Asia with Pinnacle Teaching. Settled in and with students at the university, but no "team" helping with ministry. Also connecting with Football players in the community and other students. Jess working hard creating curriculum. Pray for work load management. Austin's recent knee surgery went well. Pray for a good recovery.
- OUR HCC SPONSORED CHILDREN IN KENYA: Health & safety, in school. That they know God's love for them. Huge need for more sponsors! Mission Of Hope Schools (MOHi) & CMFi ministries we support in the Mathare Valley slums of Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa.
- MISSIONS OF HOPE (Africa): Severe famine and shortage of rain in the Turkana region. No rain for 2-3 years! Animals and people are not surviving. Need aid for those starving from lack of food, and rain! MOHi has schools and ministries in this rural area of Kenya.
- BUSHNELL UNIVERSITY. Wisdom. FAITH. Service. Students, faculty, staff. "Venture Forward" Campaign and building remodel progress. Staff Openings. HCC Staff and Faculty there: Joe Womack (President), Tysen Buhler (Grounds), Awbrie Ammons-Jackson (Admissions)
- AMOR MINISTRIES: Continued opportunity to provide housing & hope. Spiritual emphasis. Food Pantry run by local pastors.
- SAFE FAMILIES: New opportunity for service for HCC folks. Provides respite care for children in crisis to avoid Foster Care system by short-term placement in Christian families. Need for volunteers to serve kids & families.