Please join together with the HCC family
and lift up these concerns to the Lord.
They are many and diverse, yet each
one so very important.
You can request prayer, or send prayer updates
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please designate if the requests are "confidential",
or for the entire HCC family.
Confidential requests will be shared with and prayed for
by our Pastoral staff and Elders only.
HCC PRAYER LIST (updated OCTOBER 14)
- FOR THOSE WE ENCOUNTER EVERYDAY who do not know the saving grace of Jesus Christ. That we may share the Good News in effective ways that bring them to the point of considering what God has done through the death and resurrection of His one and only Son, Jesus Christ.
- OUR NATION, AND THE WORLD: Pray for all nations in turmoil across the globe, for their people and leaders. Pray for our country, our state, our community.....it's people, and our leaders.
- OREGON PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, PARENTS. AND HEALTH CARE WORKERS, NURSES, EMT'S, FIREFIGHTERS, DOCTORS, HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES. PLUS OTHER PRIVATE BUSINESS/CORPORATE EMPLOYEES ETC..: Many are faced with difficult personal decisions regarding COVID mandates. Pray for clarity, wisdom, kindness to others, God's will.
- FOLKS BATTLING COVID19: Many folks we know are sick, or concerned about loved ones who are sick with the virus. Pray especially for those
with underlying conditions that cause concern and complications.
- LANGAN FAMILY OF HARRISBURG: The young father of this family was killed this week in a tragic auto accident. Leaves behind a wife and five young children. Pray for hope, peace, and help.
- SANDY BRAY: (Wife of Dave. Mom to Amber Jackson/Kevin Bray) Injuries from a bad fall: broken arm, shattered shoulder, and nose. Small bleed on brain seems better now. Surgery on shoulder 10/15. In Riverbend Medical Center.
- BOB STRUTZ: Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery. Prayer for complete and quick healing.
- BARNEY KROPF: Recovering from Covid Pneumonia. Oxygen levels better. But still battling fatigue.
- BILL GRIMES: Undergoing tests for possible mini-stroke or blockage of some sort.
- BAKARI BROCK: (Newborn son of Joel & Mercy) Premature arrival, but doing well now!
- DENISE FALK-SOLZANO: (Daughter of Ruth Falk, Sister of Pam Strutz) Concerns about weight loss, health issues, and future care.
- AUDREY BROCK: Pray for wound site to heal and relief from fevers. Discouragement. Pain. On Hospice care now.
- FAMILY OF DAVID BENNETT: Please pray for his parents, Michael & Janice, as they grieve this loss of their son.
- DEBI MONTGOMERY: Transitioned to home care after latest Brain surgery.
- FORREST FOWLER: (AMOR Ministries) Successful heart surgery to October 12th. Repaired rather than replaced valve.
- JOANNE SMITH: Knee replacement surgery postponed. Need for assistance while recuperating.
- MOM OF KRYSTLE NEUSCHWANDER: Home now. Tests seem to show some issue with her spleen. Pray for wise medical diagnosis and treatment plan. "COMFORT is the biggest thing to pray for right now; physical, mental and spiritual."
- OWEN NEUSCHWANDER (Preschool son of Colton & Krystle) Broken femur (thigh). Healing well, and hoping no long term effects.
- "AMANDA" (Friend of Media Culver) Hospitalized battling COVID and pregnant. Concerns about health of mom & baby.
- TYLER & AMBER TILLET: Their baby girl, BRYNDEN, came thru her second heart surgery in Seattle Sept. 1 and is doing well.
- FINLEY: (Daughter of friends of Lekkerkerker's) 8 year old little girl. Diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. Pray for Finely and her family.
- CHERRY SKILES: Alzheimer's slow progression. Wife of Jerry Skiles.
- JANICE GIBSON: (Mother of MaryAnn Neuschwander) Very fragile health. Pray for family as they seek to care for her in her final days.
- BARB BUHLER: (Clare's brother, Tracy's, wife) Fighting cancer. Chemotherapy in progress. Heart concerns.
- VERN SOLOMON: Vern is now in a Care center. Limited mobility. Loves phone calls and Facebook contact.
- MICHAEL BRYSON FAMILY: Missing for over a year, since August 2020. Son of Parrish & Tina Bryson and sister to Krista. Pray for Peace.
- JAKE WHISENHUNT: (Nephew of Barb Koontz) Denver, CO. in specialized rehab center for brain trauma. Seems to be making progress.
- HCC ELDERSHIP: For godly leading and shepherding the HCC family during these troubled times.
- WINEMA CHRISTIAN CAMP: Funding. Facilities. Covid regulations. Fall season conferences and R.V. camping.
- OREGON CHRISTIAN CONVENTION CENTER: Grounds work this autumn season. Conferences coming up.
- THOSE STRUGGLING WITH JOBS, HOUSING, FINANCES: Prayer for accepting employment opportunities, wisdom, courage, and peace.
- EUGENE & MIRA POGORELOV: Admirals Ministry in Ukraine. Need for new coaches/mentors as number of kids is increasing!
- RON & JACQUI WHISLER: Wycliff Bible Translators/Indonesia. Work online with translators, pastors in Indonesia on new texts. Discipleship projects. Visa problems to solve. Praise for New Testament now finished and being distributed! A 20 yr project!
- AUSTIN & JESS: Plans for return to mission field with ELIC/Pinnacle this early fall. Teaching online right now.
- JOEL & MERCY BROCK: In Harrisburg now from Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa. Looking at new directions for ministry with CMFi.
- OUR HCC SPONSORED CHILDREN IN KENYA: Health & safety, return to schools. That they know God's love for them. Mission Of Hope Schools (MOHi) & CMFi ministries we support in the Mathare Valley slums of Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa.
- BUSHNELL UNIVERSITY. Wisdom. FAITH. Service. Students, faculty, staff. "Venture Forward" Campaign. For HCC students in school there: Awbrie A.J., Victor H., Eli K., Andrew H., Jonathan L., etc., and for HCC Staff/Faculty there: Dr. Joe Womack, Tysen Buhler, Jake Miller, Kelly Willyard.
- GOD'S STOREHOUSE: Providing food & household goods for local families in need. Donations and Volunteers always needed.
- AMOR MINISTRIES: Continued opportunities to provide housing & hope. Donations needed for Food Pantry run by local pastors.
- SAFE FAMILIES: New opportunity for service for HCC folks. Provides respite care for children in crisis to avoid Foster Care system by short-term placement in Christian families. Contact Brenda Hoiland for more information. Need for volunteers to serve kids & families.
- HOSEA YOUTH SERVICES: Monthly efforts to provide evening meals. Ministry to street youth in Eugene, Oregon.