Please join together with the HCC family
and lift up these concerns to the Lord.
They are many and diverse, yet each
one so very important.
You can request prayer, or send prayer updates
by clicking the box below. Please designate if the requests are
"confidential", or for the entire HCC family.
Confidential requests will be shared with and prayed for
by our Pastoral staff and Elders only.
HCC FAMILY PRAYER LIST (updated NOVEMBER 29, 2022)
- FOR THOSE WE ENCOUNTER EVERYDAY who do not know the saving grace of Jesus Christ. That we may share the Good News in effective ways that bring them to the point of considering what God has done through the death and resurrection of His one and only Son, Jesus Christ. So many of our family, friends, work associates, schoolmates, etc. do not know His saving, loving grace!
- OUR NATION, AND THE WORLD: Pray for all nations in turmoil across the globe, for their people and leaders. Pray for our country, our state, our community.....it's people, and our leaders. Results of November elections and subsequent reality of those decisions.
- ROGER RAVEN: Recovering well from Gall Bladder surgery.
- KATHY RAVEN (wife of Roger): Long-term Covid fatigue. Getting stronger!
- JAN MALPASS: (Mom of Marie Kampfer) Chemotherapy for cancer treatment. Recent Biopsy of spot on liver yielded great news: No cancer there! Pray for comfort and healing from additional treatment elsewhere.
- ASHER LOCKE: (Grandson of Diana Locke) Little Asher is just 3 mos. old and having serious G.I. bleed problems. He is now at Randall Children's Hospital with surgery scheduled today! Pray for his parents, and Doctors to make correct diagnosis and treatment plan.
- GOD'S STOREHOUSE: Providing food & household goods for local families in need. Donations and Volunteers always needed. HCC needs more entries in our GSH Fund Raiser "CHILI & SOUP COOK-OFF" coming up Nov.20th. Pray for good participation and funds raised!
- HCC 2023 BUDGET PREPARATIONS: For discernment of our Leadership Team, new Mission/Outreach opportunities, finish 2022 in good financial shape. Thankful for God's amazing folks of HCC who so generously give to the Lord's work through HCC!
- RUTH FALK: Moved back to "Close To Home" Care Facility. Hoping to gain some appetite and strength. Heart concerns.
- HOSEA YOUTH SERVICES: Need 3 more adult HCC Coordinators who will serve for a quarter (3 months time, 3 meals) to plan meals and delivery/serving for our monthly efforts to provide evening meals needs more HCC volunteers. Ministry to street youth in Eugene.
- MICHAEL BRYSON'S FAMILY & friends: Missing since August 2020. Son of Parrish & Tina Bryson and sister to Krista. Pray for Peace.
- HCC YOUTH MEXICO MISSION '23: In the works for JUNE 16-27, 2023. Pray for good participation, plans, logistics, & family in Mexico.
- HCC ELDERS & LEADERSHIP: For their personal walk with the Lord and godly leading/shepherding the HCC family.
- WINEMA CHRISTIAN CAMP: Funding. Facilities. Family and special groups Conferences coming up this fall season.
- OREGON CHRISTIAN CONVENTION/NORTHWEST CHRISTIAN NETWORK: Fall programming, and work on buildings this winter.
- TURNER RETIREMENT HOMES: Prayer for staff & residents - Staff shortages and resident's health. Transitioning to new care plans.
- THOSE STRUGGLING WITH JOBS, HOUSING, FINANCES: Prayer for accepting employment opportunities, wisdom, courage, and peace.
- EUGENE & MIRA POGORELOV: Our global missionaries now aligning with Fellowship of Christian Athletes ministries in Ukraine. Eugene is traveling to Moldova Dec. 9-21. Pray for safety, peace, and a reliance on God during this transition time. And for those in Ukraine.
- RON & JACQUI WHISLER: Wycliff Bible Translators/Indonesia. Back in Indonesia now working with translators, pastors in Indonesia on new texts. Discipleship projects.
- AUSTIN & JESS: Returned to mission field in Asia with Pinnacle Teaching. Settled in and with students at the university, but no "team" helping with ministry. Also connecting with Football players in the community and other students. Jess working hard creating curriculum without a team to help and problems with her health ap on her phone which limits her mobility. Pray for work load management.
- OUR HCC SPONSORED CHILDREN IN KENYA: Health & safety, in school. That they know God's love for them. Huge need for more sponsors! Mission Of Hope Schools (MOHi) & CMFi ministries we support in the Mathare Valley slums of Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa.
- MISSIONS OF HOPE (Africa): Severe famine and shortage of rain in the Turkana region. No rain for 2-3 years! Animals and people are not surviving. Need aid for those starving from lack of food, and rain! MOHi has schools and ministries in this rural area of Kenya.
- BUSHNELL UNIVERSITY. Wisdom. FAITH. Service. Students, faculty, staff. "Venture Forward" Campaign. Staff Openings. HCC Staff and Faculty there: President Joe Womack, Tysen Buhler (Head of Grounds), Awbrie Ammons-Jackson (Admissions Office).
- AMOR MINISTRIES: Continued opportunity to provide housing & hope! Spiritual emphasis sharpened. Food Pantry run by local pastors.
- SAFE FAMILIES: New opportunity for service for HCC folks. Provides respite care for children in crisis to avoid Foster Care system by short-term placement in Christian families. Need for volunteers to serve kids & families.