YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. . . IN ALL THINGS "LOVE"
Harrisburg Christian Church is always concerned about the health and safety concerns of our
families, church, and our community. We realize there are MANY different thoughts and
feelings that surround the COVID19 virus situation. We have tried to make sure our practices
and attitude during this time reflect safety, Christ's love, care, and respect for all people.
* WE ARE COMMITTED to allow for our HCC family to follow guidelines as they see fit in their personal lives.
We will, however, continue to encourage our church family when we gather together to be mindful of each others concerns, and consider
others safety worries above our personal freedoms. Let all be done "in love"...
* PEOPLE WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE or BEEN EXPOSED TO OTHERS WHO'VE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID19, and are still within the quarantine limit (10 days), should NOT attend or participate in events with the HCC family "in-person".
* ANYONE WITH ANY KNOWN SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS (including but not limited to COVID19) are asked not to participate in-person with the HCC family "in person". PLEASE STAY HOME if you are running a temperature, have congestion, coughing, difficulty breathing, head/body aches, and any flu, cold, or ANY illness symptoms. This is a good thing to do at ANY time...not just during COVID19.
* WE ASK YOU TO CONSIDER complying with the latest MASK MANDATES. (See Oregon Health Authority website for details on this mandate.)
WE CHOOSE NOT TO "POLICE" these MANDATES. No one will be told to put on a mask when they are at our facilities. No one will be asked to leave if they do not wear a mask to an HCC gathering. Each person should consider and determine what is best for their health and their compliance stance.
* DISPOSABLE FACE MASKS, HAND WASHING supplies, & HAND SANITIZER will be available in our facilities for people to use. You are encouraged to make sure they clean your hands regularly with soap and water, and consider wearing a mask if you are vulnerable with health concerns.
* SANITIZING and Disinfecting in our facilities will continue. Our janitorial staff will be paying extra attention before and after folks are in our facilities to make sure surfaces are clean and sanitized.
* We provide individually Pre-packaged Communion elements so that all may participate in the Lord's Supper regardless of Covid stance. Any food or Refreshments served at gatherings are understood to be consumed at your own discretion.
* If you have questions about these details, please contact the HCC Office, Pastoral Staff, or Eldership for clarification.